Safe travel guide
The mobile app has been developed as part of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ Travel Safely campaign, which informs the public about potential risks involved in travelling and encourages proper precautions before travelling to exotic lands. The app is available on iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. It will be useful to anyone planning a trip to near or distant countries, including experienced travellers.
The app includes:
- practical advice for travellers;
- warnings about risks in each country (safety in countries, suggestions for job seekers abroad, etc.);
- travel planner feature: reminders about the most important tasks in preparation for a trip (for example, whether the respective country requires a visa, etc.), the option to add personal reminders;
- contacts for Latvian embassies and information about help in emergency situations abroad;
- opportunity to quickly and easily contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ Consular Department in emergency situations 24/7.
WHAT WE DID
Within the project, we developed the app’s technical specifications, web service documentation and visual design, programmed and tested iOS and Android apps (including testing documentation), integrated with the client’s server-side system, published the app on iTunes and Google Play portals, and ensured maintenance after publishing. The project was implemented within three months.
Learn more about our mobile app development services